This meal contains 420 grams of vegetables.
Energy: 454 kcal; Protein: 19 grams; Carbohydrates: 63 grams; Fats: 11 grams; Fiber: 17 gram
The nutritional values are approximate and based on the meal without “add-ons”.
Spelled couscous contains spelled gluten OR gluten-free couscous; eggplant; tomato; cinnamon; onions; garlic; Red lentils; parsley; mint; raisins; zucchini; contains tahini sesame; soybean yogurt; olive oil; cumin; lemon; pepper; sea salt; sunflower oil; pumpkin; roasted peppers; chickpeas.
Bold ingredients are allergens.
Before heating, remove the foil from the tray and the small tray with tahini dressing.
The meal tray can be heated to 200 degrees.
3:00 - 3:30 min at 700-750W
15 - 17 min at 175 ℃
Good to know
- You can store the meal in the refrigerator for 4 days after receipt or in the freezer for 1 month.
- In Rotterdam, the waste may be added to the residual waste, which is separated centrally. In Delft and Berkel en Rodenrijs, the meal tray can be placed with the plastic waste. The foil and sauce container can be disposed of with the residual waste.
Yes! Do you want to help us throw less away? Which can! For € 4,00 deposit you receive your meal in a reusable container. This way you eat a tasty meal with lots of vegetables that has an even lower impact on the environment.
How does it work?
- You pay € 4,00 deposit per tray with your order.
- You receive your meal in the reusable tray. You can heat this in the microwave.
- Do you want to heat it in the oven? Spoon it over on a plate.
- You deliver the tray back to us the next time we come to your door and receive € 4,00 (cash) back per returned tray.
- We clean the trays and can use them again!
Have you not been ordering a meal (s) for a while? Mail us at email@example.com if you want us to pick up your container (s).